Real Estate Market is fast growing in India due to fast overall infrastructural developments taking place. The demand for urban housing and commercial spaces have been increasing year by year contributing a large portion in country’s GDP. Customers are now much aware about the quality, delivery schedules and return on their investments.
  • KW Group has been building residential complexes and Commercial Projects for last 20 years. The premium projects like Royal Court, Sector -39 Gurgaon, Engineer Park, Sector Omega, Greater Noida, KW Srishti, Raj Nagar Extension, Ghaziabad , KW Delhi 6 in Raj Nagar, Ghaziabad, KW Blue pearl , Karol bag Delhi are few of the milestones delivered within schedule time with full customer satisfaction.
  • The founding strength of Group has been Transparency and quality aspect.
  • KWGroup ongoing projects are located in Prime location in Delhi NCR.

KWGroup offers  state of art housing projects  with exquisite land scape.Children park,  highly secured entry gate, standard size swimming pool,jacuzzi,grand gym, lawn tennis court, badminton court, cricket pitch, table tennis, billiard, snooker, crèche, card room, sprawling lounge, steam & sauna bath, banquet / part hall, terrace garden, amphitheatre.KW Group, the name synonym with quality and royal style in living.

Carpet Area: This is the area of the apartment/building that does not include the area of the walls.
Built-Up Area: This is the area of the apartment/building including the area of the walls. Super Built-Up Area: This includes the Built-Up Area along with the area under common spaces such as the lobby, lifts, stairs etc. This term is therefore only applicable for multi-dwelling units.
a). Buyers are required to pay initial booking amount ranging from 5%to 10% in Under Construction project and rest in progressive manner correlating with the construction of the project as per standard norm.
b). Buyers are required to pay 10 % of the flat cost at the time of booking / agreement for fully constructed project and the balance 90% within 30 days of booking.

Yes, the flat can be rented out at   the free will of the purchaser.

 It is a normal practice to receive payments from a flat buyers on the basis of construction schedule. The schedule is clearly mentioned in the brochure for every project under construction. However for ready to move project builder collects 10% on booking and remaining 90% within 30 days of booking.

Latest Updates